Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. No problem since her location was close to my place. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. 972-472-4333 ... more >