Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. 971-800-0956 ... more >