To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. 971-333-0332 ... more >