She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. She is very friendly and talkative. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. 971-323-8334 ... more >