Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. 971-315-4071 ... more >