Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". She is hot, smoking even. Service: Very good...lots of energy. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. It was fantastic in every way. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! 970-703-3913 ... more >