I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. It was completely mind blowing! She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. 970-387-2513 ... more >