She has a great ass! She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. It’s a great incall location. Very upscale. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. 956-302-3205 ... more >