Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. First I thought she was Latina. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. 954-832-2994 ... more >