I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. 954-406-5017 ... more >