We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. 954-367-9707 ... more >