I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! 954-357-1342 ... more >