Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. 954-274-6669 ... more >