Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. She has an ass to die for. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. 954-270-6049 ... more >