I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. Photos on this site are accurate. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. She was very friendly right away. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. 954-224-3335 ... more >