The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. 941-757-3771 ... more >