Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. 941-348-8901 ... more >