She is a sweetie. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. I will definitely repeat. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. Service: Very good...lots of energy. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! 941-344-9071 ... more >