She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. 940-514-4810 ... more >