Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. 937-687-8734 ... more >