She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. The phone service and directions were professional. Facilities were amazing. She is truly a gem. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. 937-519-9868 ... more >