Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. I am going to see her again this afternoon. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. 936-994-6465 ... more >