She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. She was very friendly right away. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. 936-287-8300 ... more >