Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. 931-655-0702 ... more >