She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. 929-527-6424 ... more >