Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! Was my last review perhaps too graphic? On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. Seriously good service.... what a great time! She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. First I thought she was Latina. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. 929-488-2041 ... more >