I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. 929-462-2249 ... more >