She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. 929-457-3723 ... more >