She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Her pictures are accurate. 929-446-3381 ... more >