Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). 929-431-8573 ... more >