Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Personality is really friendly and chatty. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. 929-394-5437 ... more >