She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. 929-290-1177 ... more >