This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. The pics on the website are very accurate. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. 929-280-3886 ... more >