Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. 929-279-4230 ... more >