Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. I like to earn my good reviews. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. 929-279-0472 ... more >