The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. She has a great ass! I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! She always makes me feel like a king. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! 928-615-7278 ... more >