I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. Facilities were amazing. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. 925-365-7810 ... more >