It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. 925-326-7401 ... more >