She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies I’ve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. 922-373-8325 ... more >