I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. I love both giving and receiving and wasnít disappointed in either area. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. Just saw her a few days ago. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. 920-319-3691 ... more >