She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. 919-964-4889 ... more >