Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. 919-822-9130 ... more >