She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. First I thought she was Latina. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. 919-791-5218 ... more >