I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. 919-704-6592 ... more >