After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. 919-670-4085 ... more >