She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. 919-659-8547 ... more >