Boy was I glad I took the plunge. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. I am going to see her again this afternoon. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. 919-651-6874 ... more >