Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). Her pictures are accurate. The view from behind is simply outlandish! Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Nice body, and a very cute bum. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. 917-810-1972 ... more >