Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. She gave me the room number by texting me. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. 201-815-8695 ... more >