I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one – nothing but OMG went through my head. 917-768-0121 ... more >